An instant loan is nothing more than a quick loan with simplified requirements and a modern customer verification and loan payment system. In many cases, it takes several minutes from the time of applying for a loan to receive the money.
To apply for this form of financing, you often do not need to submit a certificate of income, and most interestingly – when applying for funding for the first time in a given institution, you can usually count on a free loan of up to 30 days.
Is it possible to receive money within 15 minutes?
If you would like to apply for a cash loan in a bank, the chances are slim. However, the procedure for applying for a loan at non-bank institutions is different than at banks:
- simplified – lending institutions, unlike banks, usually do not assess borrowers’ creditworthiness in detail, do not check their BIK or KRD databases and do not expect to present income statements. To grant a loan, they usually need an identity card, social security number, home address, e-mail address, telephone number and bank account.
- more modern – lenders can verify their clients much faster and more efficiently than banks.
Some companies also use the verification transfer option – but you have to be careful here, because a transfer made from an account in a bank other than the lender’s account can only be booked the next business day . So if you do it on Friday, it may not come to the lender until Monday.
Who can apply for a quick loan?
Non-bank loans have fairly low requirements, but a few basic loans must be met:
- have appropriate age – usually min. Eighteen years,
- have a valid ID card, active phone number, email address and PESEL number,
- have a bank account – to confirm the data you will need a verification transfer or logging into online banking using the Kontomatik or Instantor service,
- have a stable source of income – most companies do not require a certificate from the employer but may ask about the source and amount of income.
Customers with delays in repayment of liabilities, outstanding installments of loans or bills may have trouble receiving a positive decision. In this case, it is worth checking out non-bank companies offering loans without or without cash
Payday loan or installment loan?
Instant payouts are probably the fastest way to receive cash for any purpose. The payday loan will work if you need a small amount for a short period. However, if you need a larger amount for a longer period, get a loan in installments.
How much do quick loans cost?
From 0 to even several hundred percent of the loan amount – that’s how much extra costs can be! Why such discrepancies? Express verification, a minimum of formalities and often the lack of required certificates and checking in databases – this unfortunately translates into a high total cost of the loan. However, to attract new customers, companies often offer a first loan for free for 30 days (some even up to 45 or 60 days). The promotion applies to payday loans and the actual annual interest rate (APRC) is 0%,
Therefore, when using an online loan, you need to thoroughly trace the contract and familiarize yourself with all costs. The easiest way is to use our comparison of payday loans or long-term loans instead of visiting individual lenders’ websites – you’ll always find current offers from most lenders along with parameters and costs, as well as detailed product analyzes.